It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Hello from Colorado 

Hows it going everyone! My name is Justin and I figured Id stop in and introduce myself. Im living in Colorado, but all of my family is out in the midwest in Wisconsin and in the chicago area. The girlfriend and I are heading back out to visit family in WI for thanksgiving and will be out there for a couple weeks or so through December (No set time frame to have to be back in Denver). We'll be spending sometime in Chicago and Ill have some time out there for meets/cruises/show n shines if there is anything going on.

This past June, we drove my tracked prepped GTI (Cage, fix backed seats, harnesses, etc) and it was a great time. No issues, and both of our backs have been more than accustomed to long hours in race seats.

This time we've decided to bring out my other toy..... our land yacht, or any other nickname for my RS5 that one can think of. Itll be its first road trip and one FINALLY toward sealevel. Altitude is not friendly for her. Any ways, if ya see us out the road, give us a wave or a honk!

Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]