2011 Midwest Treffen - Chicago Cruise

Discussion forum for Treffen 2011
mp3dub
CVO Secretary

2011 Midwest Treffen - Chicago Cruise

Post by mp3dub » Sat May 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Join The Midwest Treffen 15 Chicago Cruise!

What:
The first ever Midwest Treffen Chicago Lakefront Cruise! Come on out and join us for a city cruise and photo-shoot. Afterwards we'll stop for a late dinner & drink on the north side.

When:
Friday, August 12th, 2011, cruise starts at 7:00PM, after cruise get together starts around 11:00PM

Where:
The Midwest Treffen Chicago Lakefront Cruise will start near Schaumburg, IL and will take participants into the the City. After a drive along the lakefront, complete with a photo-op, the Cruise will end with a trip to the Hop Haus Restaurant on the north side of the city.

Who:
The Midwest Treffen Chicago lakefront Cruise is open to all European cars!

Registration
  • Sign-up for the Cruise is via MidwestTreffen
  • Once an individual signs-up for the Cruise they will be added to the participant list
  • A maximum of 50 cars will be accepted for the Midwest Treffen Cruise
  • Further details regarding Cruise locations will be emailed to participants closer to the August 12th date, so make sure you give us a valid email address!
Sign-up for the Midwest Treffen Chicago Lakefront Cruise and enjoy the City of Chicago!

As always, visit MidwestTreffen.com for more information about Midwest Treffen 15!
-Nick

KO-R32
CVO Member

Re: 2011 Midwest Treffen - Chicago Cruise

Post by KO-R32 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:30 am

Great Night! - Thanks to all that came out!

Here's a few photos . . .

Quick & dirty video from the departure point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgeI57TSKBo

~Karl

Randum
CVO Forums User

Post by Randum » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:50 pm

Great night indeed! GREAT PICTURES TOO! I like the sideways shots a lot. Mine are a little different but still more of the same. I posted a few below but the the full set is here:
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjvEmfvn
If anyone wants a high res/optimized for whatever size w/o my watermark, just let me know!

MK6 GTI
'13 Q5

www.JustinGorson.com

Twitch9mm
CVO Member

Post by Twitch9mm » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Great time. Very nice pictures and roll out video. Was alot of fun. :yahoo:
GIAC K04 High-Output Tune, AWE K04 Turbo, S3 Injectors, Techtonics Tuning Full SS Exhaust, BSH True Seal intake, BSH revamp kit, H&R Premium Performance Coils-overs, Autotech HPFP, Audi RS4 140bar Fuel Pressure Regulator, Forge Twintercooler, South Bend Stg2 Street Clutch/Single Mass Flywheel, ASA GT5s wrapped with Dunlop Direzza Star specs