It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
2004 R32 Seatbelt and autocross 
CVO Member

Hello! Autocross season is here and I just ran my second today. At hints ow to get my seatbelt not to choke me whe driving? No way to put a harness in with the seats but the chocking bothers me. Normally I am fine, but I move my seat way up for autocross and then it hits my neck.

Love running my car, still hoping to do some modifications but first must find somebody to help me. My definite want are different tires just not sure what I want to do.

Thanks!

Blue 2004 R32
Forever VW owner.

Sat May 25, 2013 7:08 pm
CVO Forums User

erilot wrote:
Hello! Autocross season is here and I just ran my second today. At hints ow to get my seatbelt not to choke me whe driving? No way to put a harness in with the seats but the chocking bothers me. Normally I am fine, but I move my seat way up for autocross and then it hits my neck.

Love running my car, still hoping to do some modifications but first must find somebody to help me. My definite want are different tires just not sure what I want to do.

Thanks!

Might want to check out a CG lock. A lot of the autocross guys in the Mini club I was in used these with great success. Next best thing to a harness.

http://www.cg-lock.com/autocross.html

Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:10 am
CVO Director

You can buy a Scroth Rallye harness the is a plug and play harness. It uses existing points to connect and does not require drilling of new holes.

2010 VW Jetta TDi Cup Edition: 6 spd Lazer Blue A Class Champ (2011); C Class Champ (2012) #902

Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:00 pm
CVO Forums User

got desl? wrote:
You can buy a Scroth Rallye harness the is a plug and play harness. It uses existing points to connect and does not require drilling of new holes.

That won't work for an 04 R32.

12 Golf TDI
10 Sportwagen TDI
90 Eunos Roadster

Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]