2004 R32 Seatbelt and autocross

Having problems with your Volkswagen or Audi? Have questions in regards to upgrades and tuning? This is the place to ask your questions.
erilot
CVO Member

2004 R32 Seatbelt and autocross

Post by erilot » Sat May 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Hello! Autocross season is here and I just ran my second today. At hints ow to get my seatbelt not to choke me whe driving? No way to put a harness in with the seats but the chocking bothers me. Normally I am fine, but I move my seat way up for autocross and then it hits my neck.

Love running my car, still hoping to do some modifications but first must find somebody to help me. My definite want are different tires just not sure what I want to do.

Thanks!
Erika

Blue 2004 R32
Forever VW owner.

The Butcher
CVO Forums User

Re: 2004 R32 Seatbelt and autocross

Post by The Butcher » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:10 am

erilot wrote:Hello! Autocross season is here and I just ran my second today. At hints ow to get my seatbelt not to choke me whe driving? No way to put a harness in with the seats but the chocking bothers me. Normally I am fine, but I move my seat way up for autocross and then it hits my neck.

Love running my car, still hoping to do some modifications but first must find somebody to help me. My definite want are different tires just not sure what I want to do.

Thanks!

Might want to check out a CG lock. A lot of the autocross guys in the Mini club I was in used these with great success. Next best thing to a harness.

http://www.cg-lock.com/autocross.html

got desl?
CVO Director

Post by got desl? » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:00 pm

You can buy a Scroth Rallye harness the is a plug and play harness. It uses existing points to connect and does not require drilling of new holes.
Dawid

2010 VW Jetta TDi Cup Edition: 6 spd Lazer Blue A Class Champ (2011); C Class Champ (2012) #902

Grip Driver
CVO Forums User

Post by Grip Driver » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:39 am

got desl? wrote:You can buy a Scroth Rallye harness the is a plug and play harness. It uses existing points to connect and does not require drilling of new holes.

That won't work for an 04 R32.
Cheers,
Conrad
The Autobarn City VW
12 Golf TDI
10 Sportwagen TDI
90 Eunos Roadster