NBA 2K19 needs to be more interactive

Discussion forum for all forms of Motorsports from Auto-x, WRC, F1 etc
Mmoak2018
CVO Forums User

NBA 2K19 needs to be more interactive

Post by Mmoak2018 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:49 am

Every sport game should be moving toward offering crossplay. As the competitive gaming scene cranks up for most of the Best sports franchises, it is becoming more obvious that PlayStation 4, Xbox and PC gamers should Have the Ability to compete against each other,

The PC-to-PSN function on Fortnite is not ideal as it can be somewhat awkward for the latter, however reluctantly, it's something NBA 2K should embrace. As the first season of the MT NBA 2K19 League starts, offering options for crossplay will only improve the amount of competition on all platforms.

Battle Royales Are Interesting

I have been saying for a year the Neighborhood at NBA 2K19 needs to be more interactive. Document this idea below the lofty dreams tab, but imagine a style only found in the 2K Zone that opened up a battle royale idea. For those who are unaware of exactly what a battle royale is, allow me to briefly explain the genre.

Basically, it is a survival-based manner where multiple players are set on a map and are tasked with scavenging for tools while attempting to remove the other people onto the map. Usually, the winner is the participant who's the last one standing. How would you implement something like that in a basketball game?

I am happy you asked.

Obviously, this is a basketball match, so there aren't any kills and if you consider it, there is no way the NBA would sign off on a match with gunplay. However, that does not kill my battle royale basketball idea.

The mode would unlock a post-apocalyptic version of this Neighborhood map. Rotting basketball courts, tattered buildings, Cheap NBA 2K MT along with other alternative structures could make up the scene.

The objective is to move throughout the neighborhood scoring a variety of baskets on many of visible and concealed hoops. Some are large, some are low. Some are indoors and some are outside. The tougher the shooter, the more points you earn.