Feeler: Custom magnetic spice racks

Have stuff laying around the house? Too lazy to list it on Ebay? Try your luck here. No Ebay auctions please. All auctions will be deleted without notice.
bronson75
CVO Forums User

Feeler: Custom magnetic spice racks

Post by bronson75 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Check out inventory and availability here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/CN-Creati ... 5779604868
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mnyrac?ref=seller_info

UPDATE 29Mar2011: The smaller rack is sold, photo will be left up for reference
Hello chaps (and chappettes).
I'm thinking of starting a small sideline 'business', if you will. I'm a carpenter, and recently, we redid our kitchen. My wife wanted a spice rack, but with no counter space or spare drawer space, we decided on something different for spice storage. What we came up with was this:
It's a magnetic spice rack with glass jars. Everyone who has seems to like it, and I thought I'd see if there was a market to begin making and selling them.
Each rack would be completely custom, including size, wood species (raw or finished, or primed and ready to paint), jar shape (we used octogons, I can get oval, square, round, etc), with or without shelf, etc. I haven't started determining pricing yet, but the cost would be reasonable, and I only produce quality work. I'm considering including hanging hardware and installation instructions as well.
Thoughts? Would anyone (or anyone you know) be interested in such a beast?
Thanks,
Nate
:)

UPDATE: Photos added, sorry for the quality, the lighting was horrible. (This one is for sale, contact me if you're interested for more info)
SOLD
Last edited by bronson75 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Drag racing is for fast cars, autocrossing is for fast drivers.
http://www.madisonsportscarclub.com
http://www.scirocco.org
2 cars, 9 cylinders, 36 valves

KO-R32
CVO Member

Re: Feeler: Custom magnetic spice racks

Post by KO-R32 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Those spices need to be arrange as: \/ \/\/ :yes:

~Karl

lauralikewhoa
CVO Forums User

Post by lauralikewhoa » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:58 am

I *really* dig that spice rack!
06 GTI *Passenger* for now.
Former 03 GTI *Driver.*

bronson75
CVO Forums User

Post by bronson75 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:28 pm

I can make you one!
I'll get some pictures of some other ones I've made.
:thumbup:

Dybz
CVO Member

Post by Dybz » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:31 pm

i'm sure people would be interested in an average price you would charge. also, how strong are the magnets? that kind of setup lends itself to an accidently bump resulting in broken glass/spices all over the kitchen floor if magnets aren't strong enough.
Hybrid > Diesel

bronson75
CVO Forums User

Post by bronson75 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Right, here goes.
For a rough cost, figure $1.00 per bottle, with lid and magnet (the jars I used DO NOT have shakers, but I think I can get them that do). I used neodymium magnets with a 7 pound pull force, they are VERY strong, and I can get stronger.
I can probably make the frame for $10-$50, depending on how simple or complicated, wood species, finished or raw, routered edges, etc.
The shelf would be a couple bucks more, hidden mounting hardware would come in around $10 (I'm searching for cheaper sources, I got mine from my local Ace Hardware, but they're pretty pricey).
Figure somewhere around $40 for the frame and jars for a 'base' model (no hardware, primed wood, ready to paint), up to maybe $80+ for something like finished oak, walnut, cherry, maple, etc, with mounting hardware, the whole shebang.
I can also get metal spice tins with shakers, and bottles in different sizes and shapes (round, oval, square, etc).
If you have an idea of what you want, let me know. Number of jars, type of wood, dimensions of the rack, etc, and I can get you a price. I'm not looking to make a killing, but if I can make a few bucks and get you something different to hang in your kitchen, I'd be happy.
Like I said, there are a multitude of options, and each rack would be completely custom, based on what you want. Eventually I might make some in standard sizes and finishes, and may include spices, but for now, they'll be one-off customs.
Oh, and I'd be happy to ship as well.

techromancer1
CVO Forums User

Post by techromancer1 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:19 pm

i seen something similar to this in the caribeans ...they had neon lights they looked awesome XD
i love oakton treffen

Mr. Dillinger
CVO Communications Director

Post by Mr. Dillinger » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:23 am

If I cooked and had spices I would def get this. Great idea and with the dif color spices would look like an art piece. It's cool that you can make it look ultra modern or country and any where in-between depending on the persons decorating style. Go into production! :greedy:
"everything digital"
Candy White :: MKV :: .:Rabbit
APR 91 :: FK Silverlines :: Carbonio CAI :: AWE Exhaust :: 30% Tint

bronson75
CVO Forums User

Post by bronson75 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Yeah, one of the benefits is the customization. I really can make them to specs, the only common is the galvanized sheet, but I'm working on something to dress that up, too.
I have a lot of ideas rolling around up there, just no time (and limited funds, right now) to put them into hard creations.
I'm considering looking for local businesses (mom and pop places, etc) that cater to the types of folks that would be interested in such a beast, to get some out and on display.
Thanks for the bump!

bronson75
CVO Forums User

Post by bronson75 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:26 pm

The wife started an Etsy account, here's what she's got so far:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mnyrac?ref=seller_info
Last edited by bronson75 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luckylindy04
CVO Forums User

Post by Luckylindy04 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:42 pm

my wife saw this, and immediatly wanted it...

so i have to ask if you're still making them and how much?

thanks!
2004 PG GLI - SRI - forge dv/bov - ecs short throw shift kit - fk streetlines - custom ansa/magnaflow dual exhaust - votex front bumper (FS) - cranked wastegate - unmentionables

bronson75
CVO Forums User

Post by bronson75 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:55 am

Yep, I have some available here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mnyrac?ref=seller_info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I also have some other ones I'm working on, but aren't ready yet.
Anything specific you're looking for? Size, wood, number of jars, etc?
Let me know.
Thanks!
Nate
:bananadance:

bronson75
CVO Forums User

Post by bronson75 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Still have racks and jars available, order yours now, they make great Christmas gifts!

yanawa5678

Post by yanawa5678 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:26 pm

Would anyone (or anyone you know) be interested in such a beast?
royal1688 online

kailey
CVO Forums User

Post by kailey » Mon May 07, 2018 9:57 pm

environment, healthy coach bags personality nfl chiefs and psychological nfl titans development coach outlet en ligne and coach outlet harmonization nike air max 2015 in iphone 4s cases line adidas with the new balance shoes age characteristics.We can not nike mercurial vapor control nike air max the vibram shoes weather, timberland shoes but we can thomas sabo uk change the occhiali oakley mood; we can air jordans not change adidas shoes the face, but nfl rams we puma can show mcm handbags a the north face smile; belstaff we asics gel can nfl jets not nfl texans control others, but oakley sunglasses cheap we roche run can prada outlet control their own; we michael kors can tods mens shoes not change ferragamo shoes the environment, but we can change ray ban sunglasses their own; nfl lions we can not predict jerseys from china tomorrow, asics but we pandora bracelets can use today; we hollister co can not determine birkenstock taschen outlet the plein outlet length of birkenstock taschen deutschland life, cheap jerseys but bottega veneta we can control adidas sneakers its coach outlet width.Heart can nfl redskins not reebok tolerate burberry handbags others, in fact, hurt their own; guess jeans all day burberry sale complaining about swarovski jewelry fate, as ralph lauren uk real kate spade efforts. Create a good womens hoodies life needs a good juicy couture attitude, long champ maintaining asics harmonious jordans for sale interpersonal relationships mizuno running need converse outlet a good attitude, the converse achievements of cheap basketball shoes the polo ralph lauren outlet future nfl bills needs knicks jerseys of mbt shoes outlet the future ugg australia good pandora attitude, let nike outlet us start from ourselves, fred perry every moment hermes outlet of every versace shoes outlet day pandora rings is nike huarache changed from the louboutin start, juicy couture clothings for houston rockets the new balance achievements of bcbg dresses their birkenstock outlet own bright future.I pistons jersey sat in michael kors purses the fall nike.de of coach outlet arms, ralph lauren factory store in the north face outlet memory of nfl packers that ralph lauren shirts field in toms shoes outlet the dansko shoes shallow autumn free run blooming, soccer outlet online Cantabile michaelkors.com poetic lacoste polos aesthetic air jordan retro and solitude. --InscriptionShallow autumn cool earthI'm with nba jerseys you face to giuseppe shoes face. Watching kevin durant shoeskobe bryant shoes this season of adidas neo full and north face honest.But mcm outlet I chi hair do gucci womens shoes not know that nfl seahawks looking oakley sunglasses first zero howling Araara. memphis grizzlies Me ray ban sunglasses and adidas.de you, run in the opposite cheap nike shoes direction, missed polo ralph lauren the michael kors handbags season.GAO is still the michael kors outlet online sale sky is still pandora landing jerseys from china leaves. nfl panthers Lie longchamp sadness ecco women shoes lined unfeeling.I know I unload nfl broncos heavy tonnages of love babyliss in this autumn. michael kors bags Only oakley outlet for nike.dk the nba jerseys outlet abundance and enrichment designer handbags of prada the burberry outlet online season. But nfl colts unexpectedly, replica watches such flat iron as fendi outlet online going uggs through softball bats a michael kors outlet online difficult nike roshe journey.After philadelphia 76ers jersey all, I portland trail blazers was homeless from nike.com outside the season, philipp plein clothes such burberry handbags as cheap jerseys wrinkles sounded replica watches bare hillside cheap oakley sunglasses tracts cheap true religion of converse chucks age spots. Withered almost to cruelty.As levis outlet store if prada outlet there burberry handbags has charlotte hornets jersey never nfl jaguars been barbour women jackets lonely in the sky burning a michael kors outlet online lot michael kors of engulfed air jordan my nfl jerseys soul wreckage.Behind the years, baseball jerseys is still in ray ban sunglasses the russell westbrook jersey text rayban sunglasses of marc jacobs outlet the hilfiger bumps, and I have kobe bryant jersey nothing ray ban sunglasses to hollister kids rows fake rolex of a list of cheap true religion stories.I ralph lauren try jack wolfskin outlet online to longchamp taschen want coach outlet online to nfl azcardinals go farther, in nfl ravens faraway places, burberry handbags do a nba jerseys pull ray ban outlet farewell.Shallow autumn dreamDo not always in my toms shoes words to find my shadow, how could lunette oakley pas cher I polo ralph lauren let myself suns jerseys do nfl dolphins word jordan shoes in oakley outlet online the giuseppe zanotti puppet?Every cheap oakley sunglasses expression, are nothing air max but a tea ralph lauren millet barbour women jackets style. nike air max It seems I Fall nfl bengals in bos jersey love with nfl chargers this ralph lauren text, michael kors bags even hopeless.Do not underestimate this nike max shallow autumn, I san antonio spurs caressed baseball bats its vans shoes temperature, michael kors purses it mont blanc seems to ralph lauren uk have michael kors touched those who have mcm backpack outlet past. reebok shoes With nfl eagles you, hollister with roshe run me, rolex I could nike free run not c&c beanies wholesale bear throwing this thread warmth.I hogan always nop jerseys believe that rayban I do not hollister online shop deutschland have guess bags outlet a barbour mens jackets biting affair, as new balance store a timberland homme blooming belstaff mens jackets blooming, tommy hilfiger online shop deep and prada sunglasses shallow shoes on sale up early to salomon schuhe see louboutin shoes the belstaff sale sunrise rolex replica idea air jordan shoes appears, cheap glasses you thomas sabo can roshes do? If guciheaven you live in louboutin the city, roshe run in timberland boots the ray ban outlet morning I abercrombie do northface not know christian louboutin where nfl patriots to burberry play, swarovski had calvin klein changed the quality - burberry online shop Condominium claimed horizon, gray coach outlet dust air max 95 in nfl saints the north face jackets air nba jerseys there longchamp outlet is always a nike store greasy true religion jeans outlet feeling toms outlet tired, there is ed hardy clothing always michael kors play cheap oakley the new balance ghost of gasoline, toms outlet even red bottoms though ray ban sbocco cover utah jazz their nfl bears ears, can not hollister hold nike air max 2014 a www.tommyhilfiger.nl taxi horn, there parajumpers outlet online is no nike air max real night, nfl giants naturally it mcm bags does not hilfiger outlet matter really dawn michael kors purses ...... no coach factory outlet online dirt, no mountains, michael kors v?skor wilderness, no jordan release dates Jia nfl cowboys Qing, nike mercurial only the rough hogan shoes outlet black washington wizards cement cheap jerseys and true religion reinforced brick fred perry shoes you polo ralph lauren outlet unaware of polo ralph lauren the "new", nike free shoes even though north face pas cher his woolrich outlet online eyes open, supra shoes as hugo boss outlet in nfl vikings the air max 90 still tory burch sale drowsy ray ban wayfarer sleep, but, under armour curry in most cases, montre pas cher we ignore the existence of ralph lauren tracksuits everything tommy hilfiger outlet stores around: can dallas mavericks jersey not see blue sky, white clouds, michael kors australia can not cheap michael kors see the pandora jewellery trees, flowers ...... nike roshe ...Emerson hermes bags in "On kanye west shoes the Nature" Mean: "In thomas sabo fact, very few adults oakley sunglasses outlet can air max shoes really milwaukee bucks see nature, most cheap oakley people nike tn requin do replica handbags not look replica rolex at swarovski the michael kors canada sun carefully, at most they wholesale handbags are cheap ray ban just skimming pandora over armani clothing the coach outlet online sun jack wolfskin would huaraches illuminate adulthood. coach outlet sale the human the north face eye, polo outlet online but nfl 49ers it will shine into the dsquared2 jeans soul michaelkors.com through salvatore ferragamo the eyes of a stone island store child. people really oakley sunglasses outlet love oakley sunglasses nature, swarovski is the longchamp handbags kind michael kors outlet of bcbg max azria feeling louboutin outlet inside and outside swarovski crystal are coordinated person, still adidas shoes outlet playful spirit is the kind of real nike air force adult iphone 5 cases people. mont blanc pens "However, minnesota timberwolves in celine handbags modern community who bottega can do it? nike air force Like valentino shoes outlet Flaubert, tommy hilfiger Thoreau, Edwards ...... I even zapatillas nike sure, if they were prada handbags alive converse shoes today, and ralph lauren outlet we must nike.se have chicago bulls the same.Therefore, no true religion outlet matter ralph lauren when cheap eyeglasses and nike air max where, we can only restore childlike denver nuggets curiosity versace outlet and innocence? north face outlet Only sac jerseys the ralph lauren online clear nfl buccaneers sunlight ralph lauren polo as hermes birkin children can katespade outlet be north face backpacks found in mcm bags this supra footwear world, the north face in michael kors outlet online sale order to michael kors outlet online see coach factory online more skechers womens shoes than usual, in adidas.se order to watch coach factory outlet online the event coach black friday from dsquared2 shoes the adidas superstar most mundane nets jersey to skechers the rayban magical and replica watches beautiful. fitflop The fidget spinner adult mizuno running shoes world, coach factory outlet online almost barbour outlet lacking coach purses a coach factory outlet online real oakley vivid christian louboutin shoes natural, only ray ban zonnebril the rules longchamp of the game, air max only with people cheap michael kors of cheap oakley sunglasses experience chrome hearts jewelry and salvatore ferragamo logic.However, honorable shop coach factory adults, links of london bracelets it watches must swarovski australia be the christian louboutin kind of new balance "adulthood still playful jimmy choo shoes spirit of man", it must mia jersey be able kate spade outlet to toms shoes seize their one nike free 5.0 day marc jacobs handbags of people.When nfl falcons one true religion jeans women day a under armour ua shoes monk burberry clock air max 2014 hit oakley prescription one burberry outlet online thought givenchy bags outlet dawdle; ferragamo the relojes especiales other longchamp outlet is the body in its place, not nike huaraches their government, instead burberry outlet of nike outlet store complaining, high this treatment, the good job, also said jerseys from china that when the leadership is not simple, tory burch shoes if I have the nfl raiders opportunity Hermes to when scarpe hogan the timberland outlet leader, orlando magic I am kate spade outlet online not worse than puma outlet store them, ray bans and soccer shoes some ferragamo outlet even think that I nike air can be cleveland cavaliers jerseys a nike online manager, michael kors bags take polo ralph lauren outlet online 100,000 annual hollister clothing store salary, gucci mens shoes how moncler outlet online wonderful!In burberry uk fact there gafas oakley is barbour mens jackets a pandora rings kind indiana pacers of reason, vans outlet any ralph lauren outlet online person in nfl steelers a omega watches position nfl browns of leadership cadres, we should tommy hilfiger say skechers is a ray ban step by gsw jerseys step ray ban according jimmy choo to their ray ban sunglasses outlet ability to uhren break designer handbags out of the free running same operator, toronto raptors he toms outlet carefully than los angeles clippers others, cheap jerseys so vans schuhe he moncler women jackets became oakley the squad leader; the same squad, his burberry outlet online management in place than others, lacoste shirts so ralph lauren outlet he polo ralph became lunette ray ban pas cher a deputy nike air

valladar
CVO Forums User

Post by valladar » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:51 pm

zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375
zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375zo10375
zo10375zo10375