CVO Autocross #4
When: Sunday, July 15th, 2012
Where: Tire Rack - 7101 Vorden Parkway, South Bend, IN
- 7:30-8:30am Registration (If you are not in line to Register by 8:30am you will not be driving)
- 8:00-9:00am - Tech Inspection
- 9:00am - Driver's Meeting (If you do not attend the Drivers Meeting you will not be driving)
- 9:30am - First Car Off
There is a limit of 70 drivers. Please arrive early to ensure your spot.
- Helmets required for drivers and passengers (Snell 2000 rated or higher (SA or M)) - Loaners are available for a nominal fee, first come, first served
- Closed toe shoes only for drivers and passengers (no sandals)
- Maximum of two drivers per car
- Valid drivers license and insurance
- All participants are required to work the course when not driving, no exceptions.
- South Bend Indiana is an hour AHEAD of Chicago, so remember to leave an hour early to arrive on time.
- There will be a cruise to South Bend. More info here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11792
- Also attached is the Car classification sheet and Rules/Regulations. Please look over before heading out!
PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
See you on Sunday!