It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:34 am



Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Autocross #4 RESULTS (Tire Rack) 
Author Message
CVO Motorsports Director
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:08 pm
Posts: 851
Location: Vorsprung...
Image


Link to results:
:cool: Click Here

If there are any spelling mistakes let me know and it will be fixed ASAP!

_________________
--Jake--
2005 Audi S4
MK3 VR...attempt at a show car?


Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:27 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:51 am
Posts: 139
YEA!!!!! My first CVO 1st place!! :bananadance: :bananadance: :yahoo: :thumbup: :rofl:

_________________
Logan


Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:51 pm
Profile
CVO Forums User
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:46 pm
Posts: 134
1.8tedMila wrote:
YEA!!!!! My first CVO 1st place!! :bananadance: :bananadance: :yahoo: :thumbup: :rofl:

Great driving Logan, it was definitely your day to kick ass!

_________________
***Krzys***


1992 VW GOLF GTI VRT (only 340whp)
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 8 GSR (around 340hp)
2012 VW Beetle Turbo (somewhere near 200hp)


Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:04 pm
Profile
CVO Motorsports Director
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:08 pm
Posts: 851
Location: Vorsprung...
krzysiopl wrote:
1.8tedMila wrote:
YEA!!!!! My first CVO 1st place!! :bananadance: :bananadance: :yahoo: :thumbup: :rofl:

Great driving Logan, it was definitely your day to kick ass!


That he did, for this reason I added a picture of his car as the thread headliner :thumbup:

_________________
--Jake--
2005 Audi S4
MK3 VR...attempt at a show car?


Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:06 pm
Profile
CVO Director
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:36 pm
Posts: 946
Location: Mt Prospect, IL
1.8tedMila wrote:
YEA!!!!! My first CVO 1st place!! :bananadance: :bananadance: :yahoo: :thumbup: :rofl:

Good job out there Logan!! Glad to see your car perform like it should!! Thanks again to Jake, Shelly, Sarah, and everyone else for helping out today and making it another successful Tire Rack Auto-X!!!! :bananadance:

_________________
Image
Dawid

2010 VW Jetta TDi Cup Edition: 6 spd Lazer Blue A Class Champ (2011); C Class Champ (2012) #902


Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:24 pm
Profile
CVO Forums User
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:46 pm
Posts: 134
A little video I made of my runs all compiled into one decent vid. :grin::P:P;-);):-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDkc3iCmrTk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

On the way home:
Image

_________________
***Krzys***


1992 VW GOLF GTI VRT (only 340whp)
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 8 GSR (around 340hp)
2012 VW Beetle Turbo (somewhere near 200hp)


Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:11 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:23 pm
Posts: 37
Location: Indiana
So I have a question. How was my time determined? Just trying it figure hoe it can be a 55.988 when my best time 61.134? Had fun and will trek up for an event or two to your area. There seems to be no clubinIndiana that I can find that is active. Just need to think what I want to do to improve. Thanks for a great day!

_________________
Erika

Blue 2004 R32
Forever VW owner.


Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:25 am
Profile
CVO Motorsports Director
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:08 pm
Posts: 851
Location: Vorsprung...
erilot wrote:
So I have a question. How was my time determined? Just trying it figure hoe it can be a 55.988 when my best time 61.134? Had fun and will trek up for an event or two to your area. There seems to be no clubinIndiana that I can find that is active. Just need to think what I want to do to improve. Thanks for a great day!



When we had a car DNF and cut the course short it set off a couple of times in your run group off by one that I had to fix. I'll look into what happened and fix the results

_________________
--Jake--
2005 Audi S4
MK3 VR...attempt at a show car?


Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:13 am
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:51 am
Posts: 139
did any one post more pics up yet?

_________________
Logan


Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:16 pm
Profile
CVO Director
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:36 pm
Posts: 946
Location: Mt Prospect, IL
JR32 wrote:
erilot wrote:
So I have a question. How was my time determined? Just trying it figure hoe it can be a 55.988 when my best time 61.134? Had fun and will trek up for an event or two to your area. There seems to be no clubinIndiana that I can find that is active. Just need to think what I want to do to improve. Thanks for a great day!



When we had a car DNF and cut the course short it set off a couple of times in your run group off by one that I had to fix. I'll look into what happened and fix the results


Sorry that was me that had the DNF...first one ever :chair: :realmad:

^Logan, I'll go through the pictures that Sarah took and will post them up...she got quite a few of yours :thumbup:

_________________
Image
Dawid

2010 VW Jetta TDi Cup Edition: 6 spd Lazer Blue A Class Champ (2011); C Class Champ (2012) #902


Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:20 pm
Profile
CVO Forums User
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:46 pm
Posts: 134
got desl? wrote:
JR32 wrote:
erilot wrote:
So I have a question. How was my time determined? Just trying it figure hoe it can be a 55.988 when my best time 61.134? Had fun and will trek up for an event or two to your area. There seems to be no clubinIndiana that I can find that is active. Just need to think what I want to do to improve. Thanks for a great day!



When we had a car DNF and cut the course short it set off a couple of times in your run group off by one that I had to fix. I'll look into what happened and fix the results


Sorry that was me that had the DNF...first one ever :chair: :realmad:

^Logan, I'll go through the pictures that Sarah took and will post them up...she got quite a few of yours :thumbup:



What about me??? Got any pics of my ride?

_________________
***Krzys***


1992 VW GOLF GTI VRT (only 340whp)
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 8 GSR (around 340hp)
2012 VW Beetle Turbo (somewhere near 200hp)


Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:56 pm
Profile
CVO Director
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:36 pm
Posts: 946
Location: Mt Prospect, IL
krzysiopl wrote:
got desl? wrote:
JR32 wrote:
erilot wrote:
So I have a question. How was my time determined? Just trying it figure hoe it can be a 55.988 when my best time 61.134? Had fun and will trek up for an event or two to your area. There seems to be no clubinIndiana that I can find that is active. Just need to think what I want to do to improve. Thanks for a great day!



When we had a car DNF and cut the course short it set off a couple of times in your run group off by one that I had to fix. I'll look into what happened and fix the results


Sorry that was me that had the DNF...first one ever :chair: :realmad:

^Logan, I'll go through the pictures that Sarah took and will post them up...she got quite a few of yours :thumbup:



What about me??? Got any pics of my ride?


Sarah didn't get that many shots since she was working and helping out. Sorry if not everyone's car was taken shots of

_________________
Image
Dawid

2010 VW Jetta TDi Cup Edition: 6 spd Lazer Blue A Class Champ (2011); C Class Champ (2012) #902


Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:43 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:55 pm
Posts: 177
Location: Nor-East Ill
First, I would like to give a big thanks to everyone involved in helping to get the event set up and running and to Jake for setting up a great course layout. Second, Mad props to Logan for tearing ish up as well as pointing out what a great competitor he is for having temporarily repaired my boost leak not once but twice especially since I was his main competitor. Thats some real sportsman type stuff, Thank you again.

_________________
GIAC K04 High-Output Tune, AWE K04 Turbo, S3 Injectors, Techtonics Tuning Full SS Exhaust, BSH True Seal intake, BSH revamp kit, H&R Premium Performance Coils-overs, Autotech HPFP, Audi RS4 140bar Fuel Pressure Regulator, Forge Twintercooler, South Bend Stg2 Street Clutch/Single Mass Flywheel, ASA GT5s wrapped with Dunlop Direzza Star specs


Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:28 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:51 am
Posts: 139
Yes, big thanks to all that keep these going! come out to the audi club event this sat. :D

_________________
Logan


Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:56 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 pm
Posts: 34
Location: Chicago, IL.
1.8tedMila wrote:
Come out to the Audi Club event this sat. :D

Link for info?

Again, thanks to the folks who organize and run these events. They do all the work so we can have all the fun.


Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:35 am
Profile
CVO Forums User
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:32 pm
Posts: 97
Steve In Chicago wrote:
1.8tedMila wrote:
Come out to the Audi Club event this sat. :D

Link for info?

Again, thanks to the folks who organize and run these events. They do all the work so we can have all the fun.



http://audichicago.org/eventDetail.php?id=271

its also under events and gathering on our forums

_________________
Sarah
'04 R32

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul"


Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:18 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:06 pm
Posts: 40
Location: Gurnee, IL
My friend took a bunch of photos from the autox. When she is done going through them I will post links or photos.


Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:19 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
Americanized by Maƫl Soucaze.