It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Thalmann's Alignment 
CVO Member

http://thalmannsalignment.com/

I've taken my car to these guys 3 or 4 times now for alignments and adjustments to my alignment and they do great work. They charge $100 to align your car to whatever spec you want and depending on the adjustment $40-60. They take cash or check only but if you forget they'll let you run out after they finish the car to pull money out of the ATM. They give you a reading of the alignment afterwards and the waiting area looks right into the shop so you know they're doing a good job.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:49 pm
CVO Motorsports Director

Is it an in-ground alignment machine or above ground where you have to pull up on it?

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:58 pm
CVO Member

Just to let everyone know as low as your car may be the shop will have no problem putting your car on the lift. The lift itself starts on the floor and then goes into the air for them to make whatever adjustments they have to. I believe last time I spoke to the owner he told me they worked on a lot of SCCA and NASA time attack cars so our VWs will be fine. They are very friendly guys and again I recommend them to anyone. Most of my friends that auto cross through NASA and SCCA go to these guys themselves.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:12 am
CVO Member

Sweet. Just as I was looking for a shop to go to for one before the season starts.

GIAC K04 High-Output Tune, AWE K04 Turbo, S3 Injectors, Techtonics Tuning Full SS Exhaust, BSH True Seal intake, BSH revamp kit, H&R Premium Performance Coils-overs, Autotech HPFP, Audi RS4 140bar Fuel Pressure Regulator, Forge Twintercooler, South Bend Stg2 Street Clutch/Single Mass Flywheel, ASA GT5s wrapped with Dunlop Direzza Star specs

Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]