Halloween MANIA!

The place to post information on upcoming VW and Audi events or local get-togethers of CVO members.
Qball
CVO Forums User

Post by Qball » Tue Oct 09, 2001 10:44 pm

Hey all. I'm throwing a Halloween/house warming party on Saturday Oct 27th. All are invited and encouraged to come! A costume is mandatory (that's half the fun, after all).My address is 13 N. Williams. Westmont, ILphone number is (630) 795-0389directions, get yourself to Ogden ave. head south on Cass. Turn west on Burlington (it's just before the tracks). Williams will be @6 blocks away. turn north on Williams. My house is the 1st house on the right. You can park on the street or in the commuter metered parking spots on Burlington. The only down side is that I have to ask you to bring what ever booze you want to drink. With buying this house and planning a wedding, things have been a bit tight in the wallet. I will do my best to make sure that your appitite is satisfied. So I can get an idea of how many to plan for, give a reply if you think you may come.I hope to see you here!

Qball
CVO Forums User

Post by Qball » Wed Oct 10, 2001 8:23 am

Just strap on a fig leaf and voila...instant Adam costume. Now all we need is a smokin' hottie to come as Eve!!

Weakness
CVO Forums User

Post by Weakness » Thu Oct 11, 2001 2:34 pm

Count me in...
Kenny...

Qball
CVO Forums User

Post by Qball » Thu Oct 11, 2001 9:22 pm

Whoops, I did forget to mention a time. The doors open at 7:00PM and close whenever the rooster decides to crow. I look forward to seeing everyone.