It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
VW Credit Car Show 

Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie and first off all I wanted to thank you for allowing me to become one of the CVO members. I work for VW Credit in Libertyville IL. Each year we hold an annual car show and I thought I would pass along the invitation to all of you.

VW Credit, Inc will host our 7th annual car show and picnic on Friday, July 18 from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm. Lunch will be provided to all participants. The show will be held in Libertyville, IL at the VW Credit, Inc facility. This will be a judged show with fabulous prizes. Winners will be determined by employees of VW Credit, Inc. based on people’s choice. Ask anyone who has attended in previous years; this is absolutely a great time! Best of all it's FREE to participate!

I know its on a Friday and may be hard for some forks to attend but if you can make it we would really enjoy having you there. Spaces are limited and will go quickly! Please contact me (Andrew Jacobsen) to register at (847) 371-4479 or email at andrew.jacobsen@vwcredit.com

Remember FREE lunch is included too!

You are welcome to pass along this announcement to other interested parties (that includes our Non VW friends, we'll welcome them too) :O).

Thu May 29, 2014 7:58 am
CVO Forums User

dam I would be all over this like rice..but dam have to work Friday ...hmm! maybe ill play hookey ...I am my own boss ...hmmm let me think about it :realmad:

Charlie :hmmm: too much connections like capone

Thu May 29, 2014 9:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]