It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:03 am



Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
S6 TDi.... :-D 
Author Message
CVO Director
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:36 pm
Posts: 946
Location: Mt Prospect, IL
Just read about this on Jalopnik:

Fast as hell Audi TDi

Enjoy Dybz :sly:

_________________
Image
Dawid

2010 VW Jetta TDi Cup Edition: 6 spd Lazer Blue A Class Champ (2011); C Class Champ (2012) #902


Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 am
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Posts: 921
awww... little TDi's are calling on hybrid power to actually make them worthwhile to drive.

_________________
Hybrid > Diesel


Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:24 am
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:47 pm
Posts: 306
Location: Palatine
Read the article Prius guy... Nothing hybrid in there.

I guess my power electric windows make my car a hybrid too?


Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:55 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Posts: 921
DasTeknoViking wrote:
Read the article Prius guy... Nothing hybrid in there.

I guess my power electric windows make my car a hybrid too?

Using an electric motor to develop more power for an engine isn't hybrid technology...

:rolleyes:

_________________
Hybrid > Diesel


Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:17 am
Profile
CVO Secretary
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2003 8:22 pm
Posts: 770
Location: Hoffman Estates
Dybz wrote:
DasTeknoViking wrote:
Read the article Prius guy... Nothing hybrid in there.

I guess my power electric windows make my car a hybrid too?

Using an electric motor to develop more power for an engine isn't hybrid technology...

:rolleyes:


More twin-charged, less hybrid.

_________________
-Nick
__________________
Since when is insanity a bad thing?


Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Posts: 921
mp3dub wrote:
Dybz wrote:
DasTeknoViking wrote:
Read the article Prius guy... Nothing hybrid in there.

I guess my power electric windows make my car a hybrid too?

Using an electric motor to develop more power for an engine isn't hybrid technology...

:rolleyes:


More twin-charged, less hybrid.

old 335 was twin charged. toyota supra was twin charged.

this is using an electric motor a la hybrid. sorry your TDIs are just not capable of making it without hybrid help.

_________________
Hybrid > Diesel


Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:17 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:47 pm
Posts: 306
Location: Palatine
its not making more power, its there to give you less lag. BIG turbo is where the power comes in.

There is nothing hybrid about this setup: no batteries, electric vehicle propulsion.


Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:02 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Posts: 921
power is calculated based on torque. the hybrid based turbo system powering the smaller turbo that prevents lag generates torque at lower RPM than the big turbo can spool up. this low end torque is what moves the vehicle at low RPMs. so in other words, an electric motor aids in propeling the vehicle... guess what an electric motor does in a hybrid? hint: helps propel the vehicle.

_________________
Hybrid > Diesel


Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:47 pm
Posts: 306
Location: Palatine
There is nothing hybrid about it. Hybrids have batteries. Turbo does not propel the car, it gives it more air which is used to make power.
So once again since my throttle body has an electric motor opening it: hybrid by your definition. I guess all MKV and most Mkiv VWs are hybrids too. With no motor the car will be not making any power since it can't open the throttle to allow for more air to make the wheels spin in hybrid like fashion

You fail at this debate diesel is the shit hybrids are shit.


Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:07 am
Profile
CVO Forums User
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 578
Location: Highland, IN
A hybrid vehicle is a vehicle that uses two or more distinct power sources to move the vehicle.[1] The term most commonly refers to hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), which combine an internal combustion engine and one or more electric motors.

For this to be a hybrid, take away the diesel fuel and drive the car. If you cannot, it's not a hybrid.

_________________
2010 Golf TDI ( Thanks Conrad !) 15.85@87.55, 10.21@70.3
1999 Kawasaki ZRX 10.87@126mph, 7.0@104mph, 146 whp
2005 Ford F250 4 door, toy puller ( Thanks Dad ! )
2006 Jetta TDI DSG
2011 Harley Electra Glide Classic/Street Glide
1986 Scirocco ITB Racer SOLD !


Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:14 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Posts: 921
Dr Dave wrote:
A hybrid vehicle is a vehicle that uses two or more distinct power sources to move the vehicle.[1] The term most commonly refers to hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), which combine an internal combustion engine and one or more electric motors.

For this to be a hybrid, take away the diesel fuel and drive the car. If you cannot, it's not a hybrid.

did i ever say this was a hybrid vehicle? no, i only said it utilizes hybrid technology. guess what, it has a turbo that is spun from exhaust gasses and another that is spun utilizing an electric motor. either one can create a pressurized intake air stream to aid the engine in the combustion process.

_________________
Hybrid > Diesel


Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:08 am
Profile
CVO Forums User
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 578
Location: Highland, IN
Dybz wrote:
Dr Dave wrote:
A hybrid vehicle is a vehicle that uses two or more distinct power sources to move the vehicle.[1] The term most commonly refers to hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), which combine an internal combustion engine and one or more electric motors.

For this to be a hybrid, take away the diesel fuel and drive the car. If you cannot, it's not a hybrid.

did i ever say this was a hybrid vehicle? no, i only said it utilizes hybrid technology. guess what, it has a turbo that is spun from exhaust gasses and another that is spun utilizing an electric motor. either one can create a pressurized intake air stream to aid the engine in the combustion process.



OK Hybrid technology.

Cars with hybrid technology combine the power of an electric motor with that of a combustion engine. The electric motor in a hybrid vehicle can function as a propulsion mechanism as well as a braking mechanism which recharges the vehicle's batteries (regenerative braking). Both the engine and the electric motor can turn the transmission at the same time, and the transmission then turns the wheels. The electric motor can use electrical energy from the batteries to accelerate the car. When acting as a generator, it can slow the car down and return energy to the batteries.

If your definition of hybrid is to use electric motors to increase engine power ,but do not propell the car, not have regenerative braking, not have a seperate energy storage system. Then almost every car on the road is a hybrid.

Based on the above my TDI is a hybrid.

My TDI uses an electric motor to run my power steering, allowing my engine to produce more power to the wheels.


Do I get a hybrid tax break ?

:)

_________________
2010 Golf TDI ( Thanks Conrad !) 15.85@87.55, 10.21@70.3
1999 Kawasaki ZRX 10.87@126mph, 7.0@104mph, 146 whp
2005 Ford F250 4 door, toy puller ( Thanks Dad ! )
2006 Jetta TDI DSG
2011 Harley Electra Glide Classic/Street Glide
1986 Scirocco ITB Racer SOLD !


Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:31 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Posts: 921
Dr Dave wrote:
Dybz wrote:
Dr Dave wrote:
A hybrid vehicle is a vehicle that uses two or more distinct power sources to move the vehicle.[1] The term most commonly refers to hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), which combine an internal combustion engine and one or more electric motors.

For this to be a hybrid, take away the diesel fuel and drive the car. If you cannot, it's not a hybrid.

did i ever say this was a hybrid vehicle? no, i only said it utilizes hybrid technology. guess what, it has a turbo that is spun from exhaust gasses and another that is spun utilizing an electric motor. either one can create a pressurized intake air stream to aid the engine in the combustion process.



OK Hybrid technology.

Cars with hybrid technology combine the power of an electric motor with that of a combustion engine. The electric motor in a hybrid vehicle can function as a propulsion mechanism as well as a braking mechanism which recharges the vehicle's batteries (regenerative braking). Both the engine and the electric motor can turn the transmission at the same time, and the transmission then turns the wheels. The electric motor can use electrical energy from the batteries to accelerate the car. When acting as a generator, it can slow the car down and return energy to the batteries.

If your definition of hybrid is to use electric motors to increase engine power ,but do not propell the car, not have regenerative braking, not have a seperate energy storage system. Then almost every car on the road is a hybrid.

Based on the above my TDI is a hybrid.

My TDI uses an electric motor to run my power steering, allowing my engine to produce more power to the wheels.


Do I get a hybrid tax break ?

:)


the definition you used confuses hybrid car with hybrid technology. let's break it down further:

hybrid: A thing made by combining two different elements; a mixture.
technology: The application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, esp. in industry
car: An automobile. (loled at this one)

in a hybrid car, you combine a combustion engine with an electric motor to drive the transmission, which then drives the wheels. in this case, we are utilizing both exhaust gasses and electric motors to drive turbos, which in turn increase combustion air pressure, allowing the engine to develop more power, drive the transmission, turn the wheels.

and yes, your TDI is obviously a hybrid. silly TDIs have been using a good electric motor to help them out for quite a while now that you point it out. no wonder they've actually been able to sell them :hmmm: .

_________________
Hybrid > Diesel


Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:51 pm
Profile
CVO Forums User
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 578
Location: Highland, IN
Dybz wrote:
Dr Dave wrote:
Dybz wrote:
Dr Dave wrote:
A hybrid vehicle is a vehicle that uses two or more distinct power sources to move the vehicle.[1] The term most commonly refers to hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), which combine an internal combustion engine and one or more electric motors.

For this to be a hybrid, take away the diesel fuel and drive the car. If you cannot, it's not a hybrid.

did i ever say this was a hybrid vehicle? no, i only said it utilizes hybrid technology. guess what, it has a turbo that is spun from exhaust gasses and another that is spun utilizing an electric motor. either one can create a pressurized intake air stream to aid the engine in the combustion process.



OK Hybrid technology.

Cars with hybrid technology combine the power of an electric motor with that of a combustion engine. The electric motor in a hybrid vehicle can function as a propulsion mechanism as well as a braking mechanism which recharges the vehicle's batteries (regenerative braking). Both the engine and the electric motor can turn the transmission at the same time, and the transmission then turns the wheels. The electric motor can use electrical energy from the batteries to accelerate the car. When acting as a generator, it can slow the car down and return energy to the batteries.

If your definition of hybrid is to use electric motors to increase engine power ,but do not propell the car, not have regenerative braking, not have a seperate energy storage system. Then almost every car on the road is a hybrid.

Based on the above my TDI is a hybrid.

My TDI uses an electric motor to run my power steering, allowing my engine to produce more power to the wheels.


Do I get a hybrid tax break ?

:)


the definition you used confuses hybrid car with hybrid technology. let's break it down further:

hybrid: A thing made by combining two different elements; a mixture.
technology: The application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, esp. in industry
car: An automobile. (loled at this one)

in a hybrid car, you combine a combustion engine with an electric motor to drive the transmission, which then drives the wheels. in this case, we are utilizing both exhaust gasses and electric motors to drive turbos, which in turn increase combustion air pressure, allowing the engine to develop more power, drive the transmission, turn the wheels.

and yes, your TDI is obviously a hybrid. silly TDIs have been using a good electric motor to help them out for quite a while now that you point it out. no wonder they've actually been able to sell them :hmmm: .


So then any vehicle with an internal combustion engine that uses an electric motor to boost performance ( not necessarily move the vehicle by itself ) is using hybrid technology ?

_________________
2010 Golf TDI ( Thanks Conrad !) 15.85@87.55, 10.21@70.3
1999 Kawasaki ZRX 10.87@126mph, 7.0@104mph, 146 whp
2005 Ford F250 4 door, toy puller ( Thanks Dad ! )
2006 Jetta TDI DSG
2011 Harley Electra Glide Classic/Street Glide
1986 Scirocco ITB Racer SOLD !


Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:20 pm
Profile
CVO Forums User
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 578
Location: Highland, IN
and sorry for the thread hijack

_________________
2010 Golf TDI ( Thanks Conrad !) 15.85@87.55, 10.21@70.3
1999 Kawasaki ZRX 10.87@126mph, 7.0@104mph, 146 whp
2005 Ford F250 4 door, toy puller ( Thanks Dad ! )
2006 Jetta TDI DSG
2011 Harley Electra Glide Classic/Street Glide
1986 Scirocco ITB Racer SOLD !


Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:35 pm
Profile
CVO Director
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:36 pm
Posts: 946
Location: Mt Prospect, IL
Dr Dave wrote:
and sorry for the thread hijack


No need for a sorry...this is actually fun and interesting

_________________
Image
Dawid

2010 VW Jetta TDi Cup Edition: 6 spd Lazer Blue A Class Champ (2011); C Class Champ (2012) #902


Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:39 am
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Posts: 921
Dr Dave wrote:
Dybz wrote:
Dr Dave wrote:
Dybz wrote:
Dr Dave wrote:
A hybrid vehicle is a vehicle that uses two or more distinct power sources to move the vehicle.[1] The term most commonly refers to hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), which combine an internal combustion engine and one or more electric motors.

For this to be a hybrid, take away the diesel fuel and drive the car. If you cannot, it's not a hybrid.

did i ever say this was a hybrid vehicle? no, i only said it utilizes hybrid technology. guess what, it has a turbo that is spun from exhaust gasses and another that is spun utilizing an electric motor. either one can create a pressurized intake air stream to aid the engine in the combustion process.



OK Hybrid technology.

Cars with hybrid technology combine the power of an electric motor with that of a combustion engine. The electric motor in a hybrid vehicle can function as a propulsion mechanism as well as a braking mechanism which recharges the vehicle's batteries (regenerative braking). Both the engine and the electric motor can turn the transmission at the same time, and the transmission then turns the wheels. The electric motor can use electrical energy from the batteries to accelerate the car. When acting as a generator, it can slow the car down and return energy to the batteries.

If your definition of hybrid is to use electric motors to increase engine power ,but do not propell the car, not have regenerative braking, not have a seperate energy storage system. Then almost every car on the road is a hybrid.

Based on the above my TDI is a hybrid.

My TDI uses an electric motor to run my power steering, allowing my engine to produce more power to the wheels.


Do I get a hybrid tax break ?

:)


the definition you used confuses hybrid car with hybrid technology. let's break it down further:

hybrid: A thing made by combining two different elements; a mixture.
technology: The application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, esp. in industry
car: An automobile. (loled at this one)

in a hybrid car, you combine a combustion engine with an electric motor to drive the transmission, which then drives the wheels. in this case, we are utilizing both exhaust gasses and electric motors to drive turbos, which in turn increase combustion air pressure, allowing the engine to develop more power, drive the transmission, turn the wheels.

and yes, your TDI is obviously a hybrid. silly TDIs have been using a good electric motor to help them out for quite a while now that you point it out. no wonder they've actually been able to sell them :hmmm: .


So then any vehicle with an internal combustion engine that uses an electric motor to boost performance ( not necessarily move the vehicle by itself ) is using hybrid technology ?


it appears so. you've actually stumbled upon an einsteinian level development here.

EM * BP * IC = H

electric motor * boost performance * internal combustion = hybrid

and since internal combustion develops power, boosting performance

internal combustion = boost performance

so

electric motor * boost performance * boost performance = hybrid

EM * BP * BP = H

EM * BP^2 = H

and you guys didn't believe me that hybrid > diesel... silly dawid.

_________________
Hybrid > Diesel


Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:16 am
Profile
CVO Forums User
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 578
Location: Highland, IN
So every vehicle that has an IC engine and an electric motor to boost performance is a hybrid, and since most vehicles do that, then most are hybrids.

Then what makes a Prius a hybrid and my TDI not a hybrid ?

Why wouldn't VW market my TDI as a hybrid ?

_________________
2010 Golf TDI ( Thanks Conrad !) 15.85@87.55, 10.21@70.3
1999 Kawasaki ZRX 10.87@126mph, 7.0@104mph, 146 whp
2005 Ford F250 4 door, toy puller ( Thanks Dad ! )
2006 Jetta TDI DSG
2011 Harley Electra Glide Classic/Street Glide
1986 Scirocco ITB Racer SOLD !


Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:13 am
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Posts: 921
Dr Dave wrote:
So every vehicle that has an IC engine and an electric motor to boost performance is a hybrid, and since most vehicles do that, then most are hybrids.

Then what makes a Prius a hybrid and my TDI not a hybrid ?

Why wouldn't VW market my TDI as a hybrid ?

you missed my previous comment. i was saying you've proven that every car that uses an electric motor that in any way affects the final power output of an internal combustion engine is indeed a hybrid. so really, your TDI is a hybrid. congrats! also, i am formulating a letter to all car manufacturers to enlighten them on this new finding and ensure that they change their nomenclature where appropriate.

_________________
Hybrid > Diesel


Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:38 am
Profile
CVO Forums User
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 578
Location: Highland, IN
no, using your definition of hybrid YOU have proven that most new cars are hybrids. Even old dragracers that had electric motor driven water pumps drove hybrid vehicles.

You used your definition of hybrid to prove that the OP's S6 post was a hybrid.

The big automakers still consider a hybrid vehicle one in which there are 2 distinct propulsion units with each having a seperate energy source. Typically to provide improved fuel economy.

So if we use your definiton the S6 above is a hybrid.

If we use automakers/governments/automotive magazines it is not a hybrid.

_________________
2010 Golf TDI ( Thanks Conrad !) 15.85@87.55, 10.21@70.3
1999 Kawasaki ZRX 10.87@126mph, 7.0@104mph, 146 whp
2005 Ford F250 4 door, toy puller ( Thanks Dad ! )
2006 Jetta TDI DSG
2011 Harley Electra Glide Classic/Street Glide
1986 Scirocco ITB Racer SOLD !


Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:35 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Posts: 921
Dr Dave wrote:
no, using your definition of hybrid YOU have proven that most new cars are hybrids. Even old dragracers that had electric motor driven water pumps drove hybrid vehicles.

You used your definition of hybrid to prove that the OP's S6 post was a hybrid.

The big automakers still consider a hybrid vehicle one in which there are 2 distinct propulsion units with each having a seperate energy source. Typically to provide improved fuel economy.

So if we use your definiton the S6 above is a hybrid.

If we use automakers/governments/automotive magazines it is not a hybrid.

they're just trying to cover up the hybrid takeover. a lot of people are somewhat hesitant about hybrids... so imagine if all of a sudden they said "the majority of cars are actually hybrids." mass hysteria, planes falling from the sky, governments collapsing.

also, although it may be that i actually said that all these cars are hybrids, you were the one that pointed it out. i was completely overlooking the impact of the definitions.

_________________
Hybrid > Diesel


Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:43 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2000 12:00 am
Posts: 2502
Location: Wheaton
Huh?

By this definition every car ever made uses "hybrid technology". Using more than one technology or idea to optimize a product or system is the norm, not the exception, which is why the rest of the world uses the word "technology" to describe technology, and "hybrid" to describe systems that perform their primary function using more than one energy production/storage method.

It is all semantics, but if you choose to use definitions that no one else speaking your language uses, then you will be misunderstood pretty often.

_________________
Chris
2007 GTI 16v, 4 door, 6sp
2014 Passat SE, 1.8t, 5sp
A2 Golf H-Production race car
Jetta Coupe H-Production race car
2005 20v Gulf Stream Independence - vacation home/tow vehicle


Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:33 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Posts: 921
FVGNGN 1 wrote:
Huh?

By this definition every car ever made uses "hybrid technology". Using more than one technology or idea to optimize a product or system is the norm, not the exception, which is why the rest of the world uses the word "technology" to describe technology, and "hybrid" to describe systems that perform their primary function using more than one energy production/storage method.

It is all semantics, but if you choose to use definitions that no one else speaking your language uses, then you will be misunderstood pretty often.

so... like... exhaust gas and electric motor?

_________________
Hybrid > Diesel


Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:35 pm
Profile
CVO Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2000 12:00 am
Posts: 2502
Location: Wheaton
Seems like all that energy comes from one place. Whether you use mechanical belts/pullies, gears, exhaust gas or electricity, it is all technically "supercharging". It all uses energy from the IC engine to force more air into it.

I probably won't play your game very well, so I'll stop. The last sentence of my last post makes my point about as clearly as I know how.

_________________
Chris
2007 GTI 16v, 4 door, 6sp
2014 Passat SE, 1.8t, 5sp
A2 Golf H-Production race car
Jetta Coupe H-Production race car
2005 20v Gulf Stream Independence - vacation home/tow vehicle


Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:51 pm
Profile
CVO Forums User
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 578
Location: Highland, IN
Dybz wrote:
Dr Dave wrote:
no, using your definition of hybrid YOU have proven that most new cars are hybrids. Even old dragracers that had electric motor driven water pumps drove hybrid vehicles.

You used your definition of hybrid to prove that the OP's S6 post was a hybrid.

The big automakers still consider a hybrid vehicle one in which there are 2 distinct propulsion units with each having a seperate energy source. Typically to provide improved fuel economy.

So if we use your definiton the S6 above is a hybrid.

If we use automakers/governments/automotive magazines it is not a hybrid.

they're just trying to cover up the hybrid takeover. a lot of people are somewhat hesitant about hybrids... so imagine if all of a sudden they said "the majority of cars are actually hybrids." mass hysteria, planes falling from the sky, governments collapsing.

also, although it may be that i actually said that all these cars are hybrids, you were the one that pointed it out. i was completely overlooking the impact of the definitions.



Also, using your definition of hybrid, which makes every car a hybrid, your claim that hybrid > diesel is incorrect.
If every car is a hybrid, then a diesel car is a hybrid which leads us to hybrid>diesel = hybrid ,and then, hybrid> hybrid, which cannot be true.

If we go back to the more recognized definition of hybrid as:

A hybrid car is a car which can run on two or more fuel sources.

Then the above S6 is not a hybrid, but you could make your claim that hybrid>diesel.

_________________
2010 Golf TDI ( Thanks Conrad !) 15.85@87.55, 10.21@70.3
1999 Kawasaki ZRX 10.87@126mph, 7.0@104mph, 146 whp
2005 Ford F250 4 door, toy puller ( Thanks Dad ! )
2006 Jetta TDI DSG
2011 Harley Electra Glide Classic/Street Glide
1986 Scirocco ITB Racer SOLD !


Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:09 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.