It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Audi S3 Sportback Unveiled 
CVO Forums User

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/audi-s3-sportback-unveiled

Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:06 pm
CVO Member

Yes bring it to the USA with a Dsg for similar price to a GoRf and you might just have a buyer.... In 8 years when it's cheap enough :-D

Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:05 am
CVO Director

The specs on this car sound really sweet!! Unfortunately knowing the VW Group we will not be getting it, especially since we're the only country getting a Sedan A3 and no 5 door hatchback :thumbsdown:

So for now we can all dream away :sad:

2010 VW Jetta TDi Cup Edition: 6 spd Lazer Blue A Class Champ (2011); C Class Champ (2012) #902

Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:32 am
CVO Forums User

got desl? wrote:

The specs on this car sound really sweet!! Unfortunately knowing the VW Group we will not be getting it, especially since we're the only country getting a Sedan A3 and no 5 door hatchback :thumbsdown:

Sad but true my friend :geek: .I believe they gonna keep that in Europe and bring us the sedan in S3 & RS3 guise.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:50 pm
CVO Director

corrado917 wrote:
got desl? wrote:

Sad but true my friend :geek: .I believe they gonna keep that in Europe and bring us the sedan in S3 & RS3 guise.

I would be surprised if we would even get an S3 let alone the RS3. Seeing we get robbed of all the goodies lol

2010 VW Jetta TDi Cup Edition: 6 spd Lazer Blue A Class Champ (2011); C Class Champ (2012) #902

Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:19 pm
CVO Forums User

We'll get some..No way Audi/VW will slip sales to Mercedes on its 4 cyl.market , Since America is alergic to hot hatches,I bet at least we'll get the A3 sedan without pushing too much..

We still go robbed :confused: :)

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:46 pm
CVO Director

corrado917 wrote:
We'll get some..No way Audi/VW will slip sales to Mercedes on its 4 cyl.market , Since America is alergic to hot hatches,I bet at least we'll get the A3 sedan without pushing too much..

MB won't bring the A45 AMG here either. It simply comes down to cost.

Take the RS4 avant, it would have been a 100k wagon here in the states.

The S3 would be probably close to 50k if not more. And the MB would be north of that with those lined specs.

Main reason we get robbed in the first place then safety and emissions standards as well. I'll keep looking at all the pretty pictures and hope one day I can make it to Europe and drive them.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:22 pm
CVO Member

got desl? wrote:
corrado917 wrote:

MB won't bring the A45 AMG here either. It simply comes down to cost.

Take the RS4 avant, it would have been a 100k wagon here in the states.

The S3 would be probably close to 50k if not more. And the MB would be north of that with those lined specs.

Main reason we get robbed in the first place then safety and emissions standards as well. I'll keep looking at all the pretty pictures and hope one day I can make it to Europe and drive them.

O hai im going in July :-D btw if the A45 was sold here..... Sorry vag i would rather have that. I'm sick of shit service from idiots who learn how to work on cars using my car as a guinea pig

Dawid jak się Ameryka zawali a to nastąpi dość szybko to wszyscy będziemy spadać z tad jak kakrocie do Polski.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:40 am
CVO Forums User

Masz racje..... Do Polski z walizkami.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:22 pm
CVO Member

Im dłużej nad tym myślę tym bardziej mi się widzi piękny domek nad zalewem Rożnów nie daleko Sącza

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]