The Where is Phil now thread.

This place for off-topic posts that are non-car related. Please keep it clean, or else!
VMPhil
CVO Forums User

The Where is Phil now thread.

Post by VMPhil » Wed May 04, 2011 6:05 pm

I'm bored in my hotel room right now. I travel semi-irregularly for work. Sometimes to interesting places, sometimes not so much. Today I am in Danbury Connecticut. I should be flying home to Chicago tomorrow night after a stop over in Atlanta (?!).

I did find out from my boss that they should be sending me to (S) Korea in late July. It sounds kinda exciting considering I HATE flying.

anyway, if anyone from Connecticut knows of anything interesting to do or see in Danbury, let me know.
2013 GLI -Autobahn - GIAC Unitronic H&R
1973 Mini Cooper

Dybz
CVO Member

Re: The Where is Phil now thread.

Post by Dybz » Wed May 04, 2011 6:13 pm

not familiar with CT, but atlanta sucked when i went.
Hybrid > Diesel

VMPhil
CVO Forums User

Post by VMPhil » Thu May 05, 2011 10:17 am

Yeah I wasn't a fan. One of my homies lived there for about 3 years and is moving back this July. I went out to Visit him once. He lived about 20 minutes outside of Atlanta. I went in to see down town ATL while I was out there. It was meh.
1973 Mini Cooper

VMPhil
CVO Forums User

Post by VMPhil » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:45 am

Philly Never made it to Korea. Instead I am posting from Lovely Puerto Villarta. Scenically, the place is fantastic. Automotive it is intriguing. Mexico is the place of late built model vehicles.

The 90-94 Nissan Sentra (Tsuru here) was built up until a few years ago. as was the original VW beetle. Most of the taxi cabs here are Tsurus or newer Sentras. I have spotted a few Ford Mondeos, older Ford Fiestas, VW Polos, VW Lupos and a few older VW Pointers. I even saw a Renault Clio! alas no pics. the camera was stuck in the bag. hopefully I can snag a few pics later in the week.
1973 Mini Cooper