"New" race car project

Keep the club updated on your project car and it's progress!
FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

"New" race car project

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:53 am

I have been racing my 86 GTI in SCCAs Improved Touring B class for many years now. Before I went back to school and had to severely limit how much racing I did each year, it was one of, if not the fastest A2 in the class nationwide. I had decided during the original build that I would like to eventually convert the car to Production class, once I was done with ITB, and now is the time.

The main difference between the two categories is the level of modification allowed. IT cars use all stock bodywork, have limited attachment points for the roll cage, and very limited engine modifications. Imagine them as what a street car would be if it were optimized for track use (though there is no way that they are streetable in any sense when done right). Production cars allow a lot more in the engine: alternate pistons, lightened rods/crank, cams, lightweight lifters, higher compression; a lot more on the body: alternate material fenders/quarters/hoods/deck lids; more on the chassis: reinforcements, cage connection points, motor mounts, ride height. To get a feel, take a look at the thread I have in our Paddock area about helping a friend build an F Production Scirocco 1.

There are two flavors of Production cars: Level 1 and Level 2. Level 2 was created with a few more restrictions to make it easier to put more "modern" cars into classes that originally were filled with MG Midgets and other very small engined cars. The Scirocco build is a Level 1 car in F Production. My car would be a Level 1 prep level in F Prod as well, but initially I will build it as a Level 2 car in H Production. This means the compression ratio on the engine is limited to 12:1 vs unlimited, the cam lift is limited to .425" vs unlimited, I cannot use a dry sump and I would take a big weight penalty to use a "dog box" racing transmission.

The goal is to gradually make the changes needed over the course of 2013 to have a competitive HP car for the 2014 season. The first order of business will be the body and chassis. I recently rolled an extra shell of an 85 Golf into the garage and we are getting started to make forms for new bodywork molds off of that car. At the same time there is weight reduction and wiring changes to be made on the race car. These two things will probably take up all of the winter months. After that there will be a round of suspension changes, to get things set up properly for the new racing slick tires (much different than the DOT approved race Hoosiers that we have been using), and finally we will get to a proper engine build. I will try to keep updates going on here fairly regularly - or at least once a month. It should be a fun ride. If anyone is interested in working on a project like this, let me know. I would be happy to teach what we are doing along the way, and very appreciative of the extra help.

Here are some current state pictures:

Sir Revalot
CVO Forums User

Re: "New" race car project

Post by Sir Revalot » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Hello Chris,

Glad to hear that you are moving forward with your racing and Im sure that the GTi will be a contender with you behind the wheel :thumbup:

I always wondered if the Production guys actually give each other more room since they invest more $$ in body mods?
97 Jetta GLX
93 Passat GLX
93 Yamaha SecaII

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:11 pm

We all give the other guys all the room they need, and not a half inch more.

The carbon stuff has proven amazingly sturdy when other cars have driven into it....

DasTeknoViking
CVO Member

Post by DasTeknoViking » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:04 am

looks pretty slick, I've been on and off about building a dedicated track car. It was going to be my old 87 GL 4 door with a R1 carbed, cammed PL motor !

Sir Revalot
CVO Forums User

Post by Sir Revalot » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:51 pm

We plan on coming out for these wheel to wheel races in 2013 with the family so keep me posted on the schedule, thanks.

Greg
97 Jetta GLX
93 Passat GLX
93 Yamaha SecaII

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:34 pm

First work day done.

Good start on making forms for the new front fenders.
Got a start on disassembling the interior of the car. (seat out, cleaned out the parts and tools that were sitting there from the last event)
Moved the backup motor to the back of my commuter to take to the engine builder this weekend.

Once we have cool looking things to share, I will post some pics.

The plan is getting more clear.
I would like to do the following in time to run a race in St. Louis in April
get the electronic fuel injection installed and running
remove the heater
move the battery
remove wipers
re-wire brake lights
bonus items that would be nice - move cage dash bar, tie cage to A/B pillars and rockers

The motor plan will be to get the head done first:
stock size hollow valves - long stem to run "real" solid lifters, rather than the ones designed to replace hydro
new seats
new seals
new guides
new custom cam
multi-angle valve job
adjustable cam sprocket

The bottom end will be targeted for late in the year - by September if we do enough races to go to the runoffs, by November if not.
All that will be re-used is the block, head casting, crank and rods. Everything will see some machining. I need to do it in pieces so it does not whack my budget too hard all at once...

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:18 am

Have a carbon hood now. Just need to get it back from my buddies shop in St Louis.

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Making some good progress.

Wiring out
Heater system is out
Dash is out
One new fender shape roughed in
Old injection removed and new injection parts about 30% there

I will try to get some pics sometime this week.

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Finally an update.

Had some cage repair to do. The guy that built the cage took a shortcut that left about 1" not welded at the top of the A pillar down tubes. I never found this until the last time I raced - when the tech inspector found it. It was not welded because you can't reach it, so most builders will cut holes in the floor, drop the cage down, weld them up, then raise the cage, slip mounting plates under the tubes and weld it up.

So - I needed to fix this. Here is how I did it:
The smallest metal cutting blade I could get, without buying a new tool, was one for an old jigsaw. So I used a dremel to start each cut, and then the jigsaw to make it.

I cut 95% of the way around a square:

Opened it up to see the not welded section:

Welded it up:

Tacked the panel back in place:

Patiently (but not patiently enough, there was some warping) added short weld sections, and took breaks to let it cool to weld it all the way up:

The section of the roof is a bit convex, and the heat pulled it down slightly concave. So I should be able to make it look race car acceptable with a touch of filler. Got both sides fixed. Now just need to move one tube and add a few extras to tie in the front strut towers.

Also had a chance to weigh the stuff coming out of the car:
dash & brackets = 13.5lbs
wiring and fuse panel = 15lbs
carpet, insulation and sound deadening = 35 lbs (left this in before because we were under weight, and I wanted to add weight very low in the car)
heater system = 11lbs (non-AC heater, controls, vents)
wiper system = 6lbs
right door panel = 3lbs
rear side panels = 4lbs
TOTAL so far = 89.5 lbs!

The goal is to move from 2280 as raced with driver to 2050. Still have 100lbs of steel ballast bolted in the floor, have not installed the carbon hood, and have not finished making the carbon fenders or installed the lexan. Should make weight very easily.

trepoman
CVO Member

Post by trepoman » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Welding sheet metal like that without warping needs a special kind of patience I haven't found yet. I've made myself some copper spoons (plumbing pipe hammered flat and a screwdriver jammed in it) that help by dissipating the heat off the back of the weld, but you don't always have the luxury of access.

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:41 am

Yeah - I totally blew the patience part on that one.

I found a few other joints that need some work, but hope to find a way to gain access to fix them without more sheetmetal work. Maybe could get in there with a TIG gun...

trepoman
CVO Member

Post by trepoman » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Good luck with that. My car will be all weld by the time I finish with it. New rockers, fenders, quarters, and rocker to rear body members going in slowly.

Why did I not give up on this already? So much hidden rust in stupidly inconvenient places.

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Tue May 14, 2013 11:57 am

Got the injectors mounted, new fuel lines routed on the front half, and have the material to install the new dash bar and front braces. Still need to get some 3/8 plate to tie the cage to the pillars, rockers and floor. Also need to R&R a rear wheel bearing and fix the exhaust. Will then put things back together, get the fuel injection wired, install the custom cam and get the car teched so we can race some this year and get used to the new weight/tires/etc.

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:06 am

Picked up the new hood over the weekend from Chuck.

Also we are re-starting the "Wed night is race car night" schedule. The plan is to get folks together at the garage-mahal and make consistent progress on getting this car track ready by the end of summer (or at least on weeks when I am not out of town).

The project list for tonight:
replace castors on engine lift - just need to drill some holes and bolt them on
Install the small tube header, and 2.25" exhaust
identify the bad rear wheel bearing and replace it
finish mounting the fuel lines for the digifant hardware
fit/tack the cage dash bar

That is a pretty long list - and there may be some general organization/cleanup required to get rolling, but there will be cold beer/water/soda in the fridge, and the hawks game on radio and dvr if we just need to watch something.

Right now we will have 2 or 3 guys working. If you are interested in learning how a race car is built, let me know and I will get you directions.

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:01 am

It was a good night. We got the dash bar in the cage, and got the new header mocked up. Just need to weld on the tabs to secure the collector and the O2 sensor bung. We also got the fuel lines figured out.

Next week will be moving on to wiring stuff.

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:27 pm

Slow, consistent progress.
Welded the retainer tabs and O2 sensor bungs on the collector,and mounted the header.
Finished installing the fuel lines.

No wiring progress, because I failed to order the wire.

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:23 pm

No race car night this week or next. Should be back into making progress on the 17th.

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:29 am

Had some time to work on gutting/trimming the doors over the weekend. I will snap some pics before moving them up to the attic.

The right side door, stock - only missing the door panel, but had all of the glass, impact bars, window regulators - was 50lbs. After gutting and trimming it was 25lbs, with the triangle glass still there. Going more aggressive on some of the spares - cutting out the stock latch, and taking more material all the way around saved another 2.5lbs. We will see how those hold up in use, but a pretty nice weight loss either way.

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Thu May 07, 2015 3:06 pm

Zombie thread update -

Lots of work on the lightweight body work, or at least the forms for the molds for the bodywork....

Hoping to have the Golf on track later this year.

Now working on the right side too.

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Slow progress update -
Sprayed PVA and tooling gelcoat on the form on Sunday. Hoping to lay some glass down on it this week.

guest user
CVO Forums User

Post by guest user » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:55 pm

What's new with the project?

FVGNGN 1
CVO Member

Post by FVGNGN 1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:15 pm

Sorry - not much traffic here anymore. Most CVO discussion is on a Facebook page now.
I am doing occasional updates on a Vortex build thread.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.p ... Production

kailey
CVO Forums User

Post by kailey » Mon May 07, 2018 9:45 pm

environment, healthy coach bags personality nfl chiefs and psychological nfl titans development coach outlet en ligne and coach outlet harmonization nike air max 2015 in iphone 4s cases line adidas with the new balance shoes age characteristics.We can not nike mercurial vapor control nike air max the vibram shoes weather, timberland shoes but we can thomas sabo uk change the occhiali oakley mood; we can air jordans not change adidas shoes the face, but nfl rams we puma can show mcm handbags a the north face smile; belstaff we asics gel can nfl jets not nfl texans control others, but oakley sunglasses cheap we roche run can prada outlet control their own; we michael kors can tods mens shoes not change ferragamo shoes the environment, but we can change ray ban sunglasses their own; nfl lions we can not predict jerseys from china tomorrow, asics but we pandora bracelets can use today; we hollister co can not determine birkenstock taschen outlet the plein outlet length of birkenstock taschen deutschland life, cheap jerseys but bottega veneta we can control adidas sneakers its coach outlet width.Heart can nfl redskins not reebok tolerate burberry handbags others, in fact, hurt their own; guess jeans all day burberry sale complaining about swarovski jewelry fate, as ralph lauren uk real kate spade efforts. Create a good womens hoodies life needs a good juicy couture attitude, long champ maintaining asics harmonious jordans for sale interpersonal relationships mizuno running need converse outlet a good attitude, the converse achievements of cheap basketball shoes the polo ralph lauren outlet future nfl bills needs knicks jerseys of mbt shoes outlet the future ugg australia good pandora attitude, let nike outlet us start from ourselves, fred perry every moment hermes outlet of every versace shoes outlet day pandora rings is nike huarache changed from the louboutin start, juicy couture clothings for houston rockets the new balance achievements of bcbg dresses their birkenstock outlet own bright future.I pistons jersey sat in michael kors purses the fall nike.de of coach outlet arms, ralph lauren factory store in the north face outlet memory of nfl packers that ralph lauren shirts field in toms shoes outlet the dansko shoes shallow autumn free run blooming, soccer outlet online Cantabile michaelkors.com poetic lacoste polos aesthetic air jordan retro and solitude. --InscriptionShallow autumn cool earthI'm with nba jerseys you face to giuseppe shoes face. Watching kevin durant shoeskobe bryant shoes this season of adidas neo full and north face honest.But mcm outlet I chi hair do gucci womens shoes not know that nfl seahawks looking oakley sunglasses first zero howling Araara. memphis grizzlies Me ray ban sunglasses and adidas.de you, run in the opposite cheap nike shoes direction, missed polo ralph lauren the michael kors handbags season.GAO is still the michael kors outlet online sale sky is still pandora landing jerseys from china leaves. nfl panthers Lie longchamp sadness ecco women shoes lined unfeeling.I know I unload nfl broncos heavy tonnages of love babyliss in this autumn. michael kors bags Only oakley outlet for nike.dk the nba jerseys outlet abundance and enrichment designer handbags of prada the burberry outlet online season. But nfl colts unexpectedly, replica watches such flat iron as fendi outlet online going uggs through softball bats a michael kors outlet online difficult nike roshe journey.After philadelphia 76ers jersey all, I portland trail blazers was homeless from nike.com outside the season, philipp plein clothes such burberry handbags as cheap jerseys wrinkles sounded replica watches bare hillside cheap oakley sunglasses tracts cheap true religion of converse chucks age spots. Withered almost to cruelty.As levis outlet store if prada outlet there burberry handbags has charlotte hornets jersey never nfl jaguars been barbour women jackets lonely in the sky burning a michael kors outlet online lot michael kors of engulfed air jordan my nfl jerseys soul wreckage.Behind the years, baseball jerseys is still in ray ban sunglasses the russell westbrook jersey text rayban sunglasses of marc jacobs outlet the hilfiger bumps, and I have kobe bryant jersey nothing ray ban sunglasses to hollister kids rows fake rolex of a list of cheap true religion stories.I ralph lauren try jack wolfskin outlet online to longchamp taschen want coach outlet online to nfl azcardinals go farther, in nfl ravens faraway places, burberry handbags do a nba jerseys pull ray ban outlet farewell.Shallow autumn dreamDo not always in my toms shoes words to find my shadow, how could lunette oakley pas cher I polo ralph lauren let myself suns jerseys do nfl dolphins word jordan shoes in oakley outlet online the giuseppe zanotti puppet?Every cheap oakley sunglasses expression, are nothing air max but a tea ralph lauren millet barbour women jackets style. nike air max It seems I Fall nfl bengals in bos jersey love with nfl chargers this ralph lauren text, michael kors bags even hopeless.Do not underestimate this nike max shallow autumn, I san antonio spurs caressed baseball bats its vans shoes temperature, michael kors purses it mont blanc seems to ralph lauren uk have michael kors touched those who have mcm backpack outlet past. reebok shoes With nfl eagles you, hollister with roshe run me, rolex I could nike free run not c&c beanies wholesale bear throwing this thread warmth.I hogan always nop jerseys believe that rayban I do not hollister online shop deutschland have guess bags outlet a barbour mens jackets biting affair, as new balance store a timberland homme blooming belstaff mens jackets blooming, tommy hilfiger online shop deep and prada sunglasses shallow shoes on sale up early to salomon schuhe see louboutin shoes the belstaff sale sunrise rolex replica idea air jordan shoes appears, cheap glasses you thomas sabo can roshes do? If guciheaven you live in louboutin the city, roshe run in timberland boots the ray ban outlet morning I abercrombie do northface not know christian louboutin where nfl patriots to burberry play, swarovski had calvin klein changed the quality - burberry online shop Condominium claimed horizon, gray coach outlet dust air max 95 in nfl saints the north face jackets air nba jerseys there longchamp outlet is always a nike store greasy true religion jeans outlet feeling toms outlet tired, there is ed hardy clothing always michael kors play cheap oakley the new balance ghost of gasoline, toms outlet even red bottoms though ray ban sbocco cover utah jazz their nfl bears ears, can not hollister hold nike air max 2014 a www.tommyhilfiger.nl taxi horn, there parajumpers outlet online is no nike air max real night, nfl giants naturally it mcm bags does not hilfiger outlet matter really dawn michael kors purses ...... no coach factory outlet online dirt, no mountains, michael kors v?skor wilderness, no jordan release dates Jia nfl cowboys Qing, nike mercurial only the rough hogan shoes outlet black washington wizards cement cheap jerseys and true religion reinforced brick fred perry shoes you polo ralph lauren outlet unaware of polo ralph lauren the "new", nike free shoes even though north face pas cher his woolrich outlet online eyes open, supra shoes as hugo boss outlet in nfl vikings the air max 90 still tory burch sale drowsy ray ban wayfarer sleep, but, under armour curry in most cases, montre pas cher we ignore the existence of ralph lauren tracksuits everything tommy hilfiger outlet stores around: can dallas mavericks jersey not see blue sky, white clouds, michael kors australia can not cheap michael kors see the pandora jewellery trees, flowers ...... nike roshe ...Emerson hermes bags in "On kanye west shoes the Nature" Mean: "In thomas sabo fact, very few adults oakley sunglasses outlet can air max shoes really milwaukee bucks see nature, most cheap oakley people nike tn requin do replica handbags not look replica rolex at swarovski the michael kors canada sun carefully, at most they wholesale handbags are cheap ray ban just skimming pandora over armani clothing the coach outlet online sun jack wolfskin would huaraches illuminate adulthood. coach outlet sale the human the north face eye, polo outlet online but nfl 49ers it will shine into the dsquared2 jeans soul michaelkors.com through salvatore ferragamo the eyes of a stone island store child. people really oakley sunglasses outlet love oakley sunglasses nature, swarovski is the longchamp handbags kind michael kors outlet of bcbg max azria feeling louboutin outlet inside and outside swarovski crystal are coordinated person, still adidas shoes outlet playful spirit is the kind of real nike air force adult iphone 5 cases people. mont blanc pens "However, minnesota timberwolves in celine handbags modern community who bottega can do it? nike air force Like valentino shoes outlet Flaubert, tommy hilfiger Thoreau, Edwards ...... I even zapatillas nike sure, if they were prada handbags alive converse shoes today, and ralph lauren outlet we must nike.se have chicago bulls the same.Therefore, no true religion outlet matter ralph lauren when cheap eyeglasses and nike air max where, we can only restore childlike denver nuggets curiosity versace outlet and innocence? north face outlet Only sac jerseys the ralph lauren online clear nfl buccaneers sunlight ralph lauren polo as hermes birkin children can katespade outlet be north face backpacks found in mcm bags this supra footwear world, the north face in michael kors outlet online sale order to michael kors outlet online see coach factory online more skechers womens shoes than usual, in adidas.se order to watch coach factory outlet online the event coach black friday from dsquared2 shoes the adidas superstar most mundane nets jersey to skechers the rayban magical and replica watches beautiful. fitflop The fidget spinner adult mizuno running shoes world, coach factory outlet online almost barbour outlet lacking coach purses a coach factory outlet online real oakley vivid christian louboutin shoes natural, only ray ban zonnebril the rules longchamp of the game, air max only with people cheap michael kors of cheap oakley sunglasses experience chrome hearts jewelry and salvatore ferragamo logic.However, honorable shop coach factory adults, links of london bracelets it watches must swarovski australia be the christian louboutin kind of new balance "adulthood still playful jimmy choo shoes spirit of man", it must mia jersey be able kate spade outlet to toms shoes seize their one nike free 5.0 day marc jacobs handbags of people.When nfl falcons one true religion jeans women day a under armour ua shoes monk burberry clock air max 2014 hit oakley prescription one burberry outlet online thought givenchy bags outlet dawdle; ferragamo the relojes especiales other longchamp outlet is the body in its place, not nike huaraches their government, instead burberry outlet of nike outlet store complaining, high this treatment, the good job, also said jerseys from china that when the leadership is not simple, tory burch shoes if I have the nfl raiders opportunity Hermes to when scarpe hogan the timberland outlet leader, orlando magic I am kate spade outlet online not worse than puma outlet store them, ray bans and soccer shoes some ferragamo outlet even think that I nike air can be cleveland cavaliers jerseys a nike online manager, michael kors bags take polo ralph lauren outlet online 100,000 annual hollister clothing store salary, gucci mens shoes how moncler outlet online wonderful!In burberry uk fact there gafas oakley is barbour mens jackets a pandora rings kind indiana pacers of reason, vans outlet any ralph lauren outlet online person in nfl steelers a omega watches position nfl browns of leadership cadres, we should tommy hilfiger say skechers is a ray ban step by gsw jerseys step ray ban according jimmy choo to their ray ban sunglasses outlet ability to uhren break designer handbags out of the free running same operator, toronto raptors he toms outlet carefully than los angeles clippers others, cheap jerseys so vans schuhe he moncler women jackets became oakley the squad leader; the same squad, his burberry outlet online management in place than others, lacoste shirts so ralph lauren outlet he polo ralph became lunette ray ban pas cher a deputy nike air

valladar
CVO Forums User

Post by valladar » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:36 am

zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622
zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622zo40622
zo40622zo40622

valladar
CVO Forums User

Post by valladar » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:33 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru